Personal Training Services
Let us produce this video with YOUR LOGO..!
“What You Should Know About Our Personal Training Services..”
It’s taken quite a while to produce. In fact it’s the third version as we learned more and more about what is important about personal trainers — in the eyes of the consumer.
Yes, credentials, safety and motivation are all part of it. But, at the end of the day, your clients want to be “loved.” They want to know that you actually like them and care about them and will look out for them.
This video covers those points in just 2-minutes. Yes, the psychology of this video is to project your brand with this overriding message:
“We are super professional and we care about you.”
The professional voice-over, the music, the high definition images and overall quality of the video will speak volumes about the professionalism of your brand — and your business. To see what I mean… just go to YouTube and search for “Personal Trainer!”
Here’s what most trainers, clubs, studio and other health & fitness professionals do with these videos.
Post the video at the top of your webpage (for example, if you have a separate page for personal training) and then directly underneath it list your services and prices as well as staff and credentials. This way… the video “bleeds” down the entire page and adds value to the rest of your content. And, if you have value proposition, it will benefit from this video, too!
About the Form:
Certification: After the normal contact information, you have the option of selecting your certification (and certifications of your staff). IT MUST BE CURRENT. We already have the logo. If we don’t have your certification listed, you can input the certification you have and we’ll secure the logo. You can also choose NOT to show your certifications, however, we recommend that you do as it’s important to consumers.
Social Media: At the end of the video we offer social media icons along the bottom of the closing screens. We will NOT add actual URLs for your social media, but if you have a social media presence we recommend that you display the appropriate logos. If we don’t have your social media platform listed, just let us know and we’ll get it.
Ending Messages: You have 3 custom ending messages (50 characters max.). You can display a marque message like: “Enroll in our programs today!” Or even an ongoing value-proposition like: “Purchase 3 Sessions, Get 1 Free!” – Just remember that these are PERMANENT messages that can not be changed. Please give these messages some thought!
**** IMPORTANT: Please note that we will not undertake to verify your certification. You agree to maintain all certification requirements and that if the certification agency listed on your video expires, is terminated or in any way is no longer valid, that you will no longer post the video and that you indemnify our company. More info in our Terms of Service upon purchase.
And here’s why video is important to your business….
- 72% are more likely to purchase your product or service after watching a video After watching a video people get a greater understanding of what you are selling. You can connect with them emotionally and effectively demonstrate the quality and professionalism of your services. (Source: Wharton School of Business).
- Adding video to your website makes your site 6 times more likely to convert a browser to a paying customer. (Source: Forrester Research).
- Only 20% of web visitors will read the majority of the text. But 80% of web visitors will watch a video . So most people don’t like to read a text-heavy website, but if you video the same information they will probably go through the whole video. Video can be your most powerful sales tool. (Source: Forrester Research)
- Your Video can help present a consistent message every time for every viewer. Put forward a consistent marketing message to enable wider audiences and on-demand viewing.
- Video is affordable. It’s no longer just for large corporations. A carefully scripted 2-3 minute video can be more effective and convey as much information as a stack of printed materials.
Video Differentiates YOU from the Competition….
You’ve heard it a million times, “websites are about content,” but if that content isn’t delivered with some style, panache and enthusiasm… then, you’re just like everyone else… a web-based brochure that no one wants to read.
Listen… most fitness websites look and feel the same. And, they mostly say the same things. VIDEO MAKES YOUR BUSINESS SING!
What Do the Professionals Say….?
“Looks outstanding, thank you Art!”
Good afternoon Art,
I am very pleased with the finished product. Thank you for your suggestion as well.
Carlito’s Way Fitness, Ocala, FL
We do a ton of home-made videos but these are WAY BETTER than anything we do.
Thanks for making us look so damned GOOD!
Shari Lockhardt, ACSM,