Generate Some Cash – Right Now!
4 Easy Profit Models With The MAP SYSTEM…
Who Should Read This…?
- If you already have the MAP System – you should definitely read this.
- If you don’t have the MAP System… you should definitely read this!
- If you are competing against $10/mth- no contract big boxes.. you should read this!
- If you are planning on raising your monthly dues… you should read this!
4 Profit Models
Lots of fitness professionals think the MAP System is only useful for weight-management. But it’s way more diverse than that.
Because the MAP System is based on physiology… it’s used by professional athletes, doctors, sports nutritionists and other health professionals who need a robust and flexible system to help their clients, members, athletes and patients reach their goals.
So, it should go without saying that the MAP System can enhance all training programs and add value to your business.
Here are 4 very easy-to-implement profit models for clubs, trainers, studios, nutritionists, spas and other health professionals. Each uses the MAP System, of course! Each model may take a little bit of planning, but this is NOT rocket-science. And, once you’ve completed a plan, it will work forever!
#1 “Point-of-Sale” Training Package – MAP System
The Point-of-Sale is a sweet little profit model that numerous clubs, studios, spas and trainers use to increase their net margins/profits for EACH and EVERY training session/package they sell. Sales professionals or trainers automatically upsell the MAP System as a simple “add-on” at the point-of-sale to enhance the value and results of all training sessions and packages..
Most introduce the MAP System by relaying something to the effect, “To get the most out of your training, we highly recommend the MAP System to help with your nutrition.”
Then, they create a login for the client, enter their data and provide a brief demonstration of how it functions. It’s all done in less than 10 minutes. Follow-up or questions are answered during the normal session time.
Below is a chart that a MAP System Partner sent to me. Look at the SUB TOTAL (without MAP) versus the TOTAL (with MAP). You can see the difference it makes in the net profit margin of EVERY SALE! Many of our MAP System partners just include the MAP System ($49.99) as part of the total package price.
#2 EFT – Value-Added Membership
(based on MAP System – Unlimited Version $599).
Several Clubs using the MAP System have deployed this simple EFT model. It’s almost a no-brainer!
Simply put, each New Member is offered a MAP System subscription for just $1.99 per month as part of their EFT payment at the point-of-sale (POS).
- You can also conduct a promotion that offers this same subscription to Existing Members.
- A free “How to Use Your MAP System” demonstration or workshop is provided via projection screen on a week night for entire groups. It takes less than 1 hour.
- Although, most often, the consumer tutorials built into the MAP System are enough. (The MAP System has been tested to the 8th grade level for comprehension and function.)
- This offering almost always results in a consultation with a personal trainer or nutrition coach. And that typically converts into an additional up-sell package.
But, just the raw numbers, alone, are pretty impressive. With an active membership of 1,000 people, here’s the math:
MAP System investment: $599.
Cost per member: $599 / 1,000 = $.59 cents.
1,000 x $1.99 = $1,999 per month
12 x $1,999 = $23,988 per year.
That’s $23,389 NET PROFIT!!!
That’s a pretty good return on investment. Plus, it will automatically boost the up-sell opportunities.
If your goal is to increase your “MEMBER VALUE” as well as increase the frequency of “MEMBER TRANSACTIONS” (ie: pro shop, training, other member products and services) then, the MAP System is your “GATEWAY.”
BONUS: Raising Your Monthly Dues?
If you’re raising your monthly dues, the MAP System is an excellent new VALUE-ADDED product to introduce and provide to your members for FREE. It will help justify the new rates and demonstrate your commitment to improvements and new offerings. CLICK HERE…
#3 Classroom Group Model
Many of MAP System partners also combine the Weight-Management University 101 to further enhance this model. Nonetheless, remember, the MAP System is the only web-based application to include a complete education curriculum with 90 pages/ 12 Chapters of Basic Human Physiology along with 12 pre-written quizzes available for download. It’s all built in! We even have promotional handouts available!
This “Classroom Model” can be used as a mobile system that travels to:
- police and fire departments
- community organizations
- rec centers
- medical facilities
- apartment complexes
In a nutshell, it is a classroom setting where you are the “professor” and your attendees are “students.” They attend a weekly class at their place of work, residence, conference room — or at your facility.
Here’s a basic curriculum from which you might get some ideas. CLICK HERE….
- The typical price range depending on your market and length of sessions, ranges from $199 to $399 per person.
- Some trainers have flat rate deals for companies that range from $2,500 to $10,000.
- There are instances where a company will want you to start the class over and over (rotation) to accommodate a large employee base. We’ve been told of $35,000 to $50,000 yearly contracts for comprehensive health education programs tied in with other lifestyle programs like diabetes, smoking cessation, addiction, etc.
- On a side note: In 1991 we took this exact same format (condensed to six weeks) to the Miami Dolphin training camp. For the players..? Nope. It started out for the players but ended up being attended by all the players’ wives/girlfriends! They enjoyed their lifestyles and wanted to keep their husbands /boyfriends very healthy!
#4 MAP System – A la Carte
Hundreds of trainers, clubs, medical professionals, coaches and other health experts simply sell the MAP SYSTEM as an a la carte, stand-alone subscription-based tool to help with nutrition and physical workouts. The standard price range is from $49.99 to $99.99 for an entire year.
This model is ideal for off-site coaching, boot camps and phone coaches.
This model usually includes a basic fitness assessment as well as a 15-minute “how-to” session demonstrating the system to the client.