Sometimes, a very targeted direct mail campaign can generate staggering results.
I helped compose this letter with a club owner for his 22,000 sq. ft. multi-purpose facility.
This one letter, sent to one physician, generated more than 62 members – all of whom purchased additional personal training, nutrition and/or weight-management packages.
Even though he paid for my time to help compose it, he’s agreed to share this letter with you — Thank you, Ben.
Here’s what to note:
- The letter is direct. There’s no question about the intent.
- The letter articulates a common ground in both businesses.
- The letter gives something of value to the recipient.
- The same letter can be used over and over again
- The same letter can be modified for different audiences
- The value proposition to the recipient is “never-ending”
- You can use the same letter with a different value proposition…
* You are welcome to use it word-for-word or modify to your own style of writing or different audience.