PURE WHEY PROTEIN
Specially Formulated for Pro/Am Athletes and Serious Active Lifestyle Enthusiasts. — Absolute Best Protein Powder Available.
- 100% U.S. Produced Pure Whey / NOT IMPORTED
- Short Batch Runs: Premium Freshness and Potency
- Micro Filtered
- Mfg. in Low-Temp Controlled Environment
- Sweetened with Stevia
- 22 Grams of Super Pure High Quality Protein
- Naturally occurring Amino Acid Profile
- Increases Muscle Recovery and Stamina
- Can Promote Muscle Growth
- Helps Reduce Inflammation
Pro Wholesale $34.99 / Suggested Retail $59.99
Special Proprietary Formulation based on National Academy of Sciences — Includes Chromium (polynicotinate) and Vitamin B-6 to Enhance Uptake.
- Helps Supply Energy to Muscles
- Aids in Muscle Recovery
- Supports Protein Synthesis
- Boosts Muscular Endurance
Pro Wholesale $14.99 / Suggested Retail $24.99
Creatine Enhances Your Body’s Capacity to Perform High Intensity Work.
- Improves athletic performance.
- Boosts muscle strength and mass.
- Clean and pure. No fillers or additives.
- Vegan and Non-GMO.
- Lab-tested for purity and quality.
- Dissolves easily.
Micronized to a fine powder that dissolves in liquids and is easier for the body to digest and uptake.
Pro Wholesale $21.99 / Suggested Retail $39.99
L-Glutamine has Proven and Powerful Muscle Building Effects. It Also Promotes Protein Synthesis While Inhibiting Protein Breakdown.
- Supports Muscle Growth
- Speeds Muscle Recovery
- Enhances Immunity
- Recovery | Strength
- Pure L-Glutamine Powder
Pro Wholesale $19.99 / Suggested Retail $32.00
Muscle Energy Can Increases Post Exercise ATP Levels, Muscle Excitability and Athletic Performance
Following a Repeated Sprint Bout
- Power-Booster for High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Increases Energy Production & Utilization
- Restores Energy Post High Intensity Sprints
Pro Wholesale $9.99 / Suggested Retail $19.99
Muscle Tone & Gain Formulations
There's no question you have some clients who are giving you 100% effort. You know the ones.
They are motivated. They are eating way better than most. They're consistent with their workout and are already seeing and feeling some very positive changes.
But increased physical activity also means increased nutritional demands. Protein not only helps build lean muscle but, perhaps even more importantly, also aids in recovery after exercise.
These are state-of-the-art formulas you'll be proud offer your clients, members and athletes.
Drinking plenty of fluids is also critical to maintaining a high level of performance, as well as replenishing electrolytes and minerals depleted by sweat.
These are science-based formulas designed to complement your clients' most rigorous fitness endeavors. And they contain natural sweeteners (Stevia) and flavors—so you can feel good about them.