Get This Video with YOUR LOGO
The Secret Weapon – Daily Journal
Introducing… The Secret Weapon! We’re convinced this will be one of the most popular branded videos ever. For two reasons. The price and the content. Think about this… Now you can post your own branded video on your own branded website and demonstrate your own branded Daily Journals. This is commonly referred to as “cohesive branding!”
And, this type of professionalism is not lost on potential clients and members who are browsing the web to find someone who can help them with weight-management and fitness.
Then, of course, you can post your video on YouTube and FaceBook. You can add links to your video from Twitter and LinkedIn.
And here’s why video is important to your business….
- 72% are more likely to purchase your product or service after watching a video After watching a video people get a greater understanding of what you are selling. You can connect with them emotionally and effectively demonstrate the quality and professionalism of your services. (Source: Wharton School of Business).
- Adding video to your website makes your site 6 times more likely to convert a browser to a paying customer. (Source: Forrester Research).
- Only 20% of web visitors will read the majority of the text. But 80% of web visitors will watch a video . So most people don’t like to read a text-heavy website, but if you video the same information they will probably go through the whole video. Video can be your most powerful sales tool. (Source: Forrester Research)
- Your Video can help present a consistent message every time for every viewer. Put forward a consistent marketing message to enable wider audiences and on-demand viewing.
- Video is affordable. It’s no longer just for large corporations. A carefully scripted 2-3 minute video can be more effective and convey as much information as a stack of printed materials.
Video Differentiates YOU from the Competition….
You’ve heard it a million times, “websites are about content,” but if that content isn’t delivered with some style, panache and enthusiasm… then, you’re just like everyone else… a web-based brochure that no one wants to read.
Listen… most fitness websites look and feel the same. And, they mostly say the same things. VIDEO MAKES YOUR BUSINESS SING!
There are two purposes of videos that are important to business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Relationships: this is a type of video that says what’s new, how to, or generally reaching out.
- Sales: this needs to direct people to do something.